Yuuki Economy Soft Menstrual Cup Size 2
Yuuki is a well rated cup from the Czech Republic. It was first known for its very firm cup now called the Classic cup. It has now produced this cup which it calls a soft cup . At Luxury Moon we would rate it as a medium firm cup and it has proved very popular.
This economy cup comes with out storage box or instructions – just the basic cup in a plastic protective bag.
15 in stock
Which cup size to choose?
Perhaps you’ve decided to try a menstrual cup but are not sure which cup size is ideal for you? Here’s the answer.
Cups sizes are indicated by numbers.
Size number 1 is a small cup for young girls and women who have not yet given birth.
Cup number 2 (bigger cup) is designed for any woman who has already given birth, as well as for women with a regular sex life and women over the age of 28.
The size can be found on the upper edge of each cup (opposite the Yuuki logo) and is marked as either number 1 or 2.
To get a better idea you can compare the sizes of both cups.
Cup No. 1 (smaller)
- cup length including stem: 67 mm (49 mm excluding stem)
- cup width (diameter): 41 mm
- total volume of cup: 24 ml
- safe volume of cup: 14 ml – up to safety ring
- cup volume up to air vents: 17.5 ml
Cup No. 2 (larger)
- cup length including stem: 74 mm (56 mm excluding stem)
- cup width (diameter): 46 mm
- total volume of cup: 37 ml
- safe volume of cup: 24 ml – up to safety ring
- cup volume up to air vents: 28 ml
Of course, it is not possible to specify the size each woman needs. The figures are approximate and depend on a range of factors.
If you’re unsure, we recommend buying the bigger cup. If the cup is too big, you can save it for the future and buy the smaller cup.
Our range includes two types of cup – Classic and Soft. We have started selling the Soft cup in response to customers who found the Classic cup unsuitable.