Homestead Emporium Violet Ghost Silk Light Pad
This small contour pad has always been very popular as it can be worn for light days and also as a back up for menstrual cup or sponge. This one is topped with wild tussah silk which makes it very light and airy.
Raw Tussah Silk is wild crafted, and is both organic and suitable for vegetarians.
Tussah silk worms live naturally in tropical forests. Their silk is gathered after the moth emerges. Tussah is generally stronger and more resilient than cultivated “white” silk.
Please note that this has no water resistant layer and is designed to be a very light liner.
Homestead Emporium makes very sought after cloth pads and is a family based business in Canada
Out of stock
Silk has wonderful natural healing abilities.
For women who suffer from yeast infections and other skin irritations silk can be a wonderful relief for their sensitive skin! It’s not just for sensitive skin though! Its so luxurious to pamper yourself with the wonderful properties of Raw Silk!
Tiny wings are attached to the back for complete comfort, with no bulk. Please note that these liners are machine washable. They are also raw silk not cultivated silk which means they don’t have a smooth but more textured finish.
- double snaps for a great fit
- small non bulky wings at back
- approximately 8 inches (20.5 cm) in length with width of 2.25 inches (5.5 cm) across centre when snapped
- Windpro Fleece backing
- inner layer of cotton/bamboo (usually as high organic content as possible but not always available)
- hand dyed so please wash at first with like colours