Homestead Emporium Stormy Cobalt Bamboo Velour Megamax Pad
The Megamax pad is one of the three pads that we recommend most for postpartum and very heavy times. It is a super size very slim pad backed with water resistant windpro fleece. Homestead Emporium is one of the most sought after pad makers in the world and is a family based business in Canada
Out of stock
The Homemademama Megamax pad is a beautifully designed pad. It started out as a custom request for a longer Ultimax pad and became a Homestead favourite! It has
- wide flared ends and double snaps for ultimate coverage to the max!
- double snaps for a great fit
- been designed for those times when you are moving a lot at night and perhaps getting up and down to feed a baby.
- a length of this pad is approximately 18 inches (45.5 cm) and the widest parts of this pad are 7 inches (17.75 cm)!.
- topped with hand dyed bamboo velour
- Windpro Fleece backing
- inner layers of cotton/bamboo (usually as high organic content as possible but not always available)
- been hand dyed so please wash at first with like colours
Please note carefully:
- it is an extremely long pad so be sure that your underwear has the length to accomodate it. It is best to wear with snug large size panties with good elastic
- it is backed with fleece so is water resistant not waterproof. Therefore really heavy flow in one spot could cause a leak. If this applies to your style of bleeding you might be better choosing a PUL backed pad