Homestead Emporium Green Earth Bamboo Velour Megamax Pad
The Megamax pad is one of the three pads that we recommend most for postpartum and very heavy times. It is a super size very slim pad backed with water resistant windpro fleece. It is sheer quality from the dyeing through the design and the fabrics used!
Homestead Emporium is one of the most sought after pad makers in the world and is a family based business in Canada
2 in stock
The Homemademama Megamax pad is a beautifully designed pad. It started out as a custom request for a longer Ultimax pad and became a Homestead favourite! It has
- wide flared ends and double snaps for ultimate coverage to the max!
- double snaps for a great fit
- been designed for those times when you are moving a lot at night and perhaps getting up and down to feed a baby.
- a length of this pad is approximately 18 inches (45.5 cm) and the widest parts of this pad are 7 inches (17.75 cm)!.
- topped with hand dyed bamboo velour
- Windpro Fleece backing
- inner layers of cotton/bamboo (usually as high organic content as possible but not always available)
- been hand dyed so please wash at first with like colours
Please note carefully:
- it is an extremely long pad so be sure that your underwear has the length to accomodate it. It is best to wear with snug large size panties with good elastic
- it is backed with fleece so is water resistant not waterproof. Therefore really heavy flow in one spot could cause a leak. If this applies to your style of bleeding you might be better choosing a PUL backed pad