Eco Femme Natural Organic Full Cycle Kit
Eco Femme Natural Organic Full Cycle Kit is all that’s needed for a full monthly cycle. It is a great way of discovering the world of washable cloth pads, with a set of different pads to adapt to one’s flow. It can also make a great gift to welcome girls into adulthood, or for friends to switch to greener periods!
Includes: 2 Pantyliners, 2 Day Pads, 2 Day Pad Plus pads, 1 Night Pad, 1 Carry
Pouch, . All these pads are made of 100% organic cotton with polyurethane water proof layer in each and metal poppers to fasten to underwear.
- Each pad stitched in one piece
- 7 pads: 2 Pantyliners, 2 Day Pad, 2 Day Pad Plus, 1 Night Pad
- 1 Carry Pouch
- Care instructions/tips and menstrual cycle tracking chart
- Top layer: cotton flannel in undyed natural colour
- Inner layers: cotton flannel in undyed natural cotton colour
- Back layer: cotton with leakproof PUL striped pattern
- Colour dyes are certified organic
- Close with one nickel-free metal push button
- For the sizes and colours of the various pads, please refer to the individual products
Eco Femme is a social enterprise whose goal is to create environmental and social change through revitalising menstrual practices that are healthy, environmentally sustainable, culturally responsive and empowering. We are proud to support them and to have been their first online seller in the UK. For every Full Cycle Kit we sell five pads are given to a low income woman in India under the Eco Femme Pad for Pad scheme.
6 in stock
These pads have neat wrap around wings which trimly secure the pad to underwear fastened by metal poppers. They can be washed at up to 40 degrees and can be tumble dried if required but they last better and it is better for the environment to line dry them..
Please note that in contrast to our other brands Eco Femme pads may shrink slightly after the first wash .
This pad is packaged in a lovely recyclable presentation pack with full instructions and makes a great gift.
We do ideally recommend that you try out one Eco Femme pad first to make sure that these pads suit your needs, before buying the whole kit.